Aquarian Super Pad (Low Volume Drumsurface)
The Aquarian Super Pad is both a stand-alone pad for silent practice and a low-volume acoustic drum mute for low-volume music making.
- The shock absorbing playing surface is comfortable to play and makes it an effective tool for improving drumming skills.
- Lightweight, the Super-Pad travels anywhere and can be placed on top of anything; drums, tables, snare drum stands, beds, or even your lap. The Super-Pad Drumsurface reduces acoustic drum volume, but still retains natural drumstick rebound and real drumhead feel.
- Perfect for teaching studios, unplugged, low volume ensemble sessions and apartment dwelling acoustic drummers; low profile design fits comfortably into any setup and comes in a range of sizes that will fit most acoustic snare drums, tom toms, and bass drums.
- The Super-Pad is easy to setup and eliminates the need for costly stand or pad mounting hardware. Drop it on a drum for low volume playing. Our protective, non-skid base allows for use as a stand-alone pad that can be placed on any flat surface for silent practice.
- When placed on an acoustic snare drum, the super pad activates the snare wires for natural snare drum sound at a greatly reduced volume. Perfect for developing correct snare drum technique while working on buzz, drag, and ghost strokes.
- When placed on tom toms, the super pad retains relative pitch with defined articulation and is great for working on melodic phrasing and complex tom fills at a comfortable volume level.
- The Super-Pad Kick-Drumsurface is a practical, low-volume solution for live performance bass drum muting and is easy to install. The innovative design reduces the volume, but still retains the low frequencies for a bigger bass drum sound and more satisfying practice sessions. In the studio, the kickDrumsurface can be placed on the resonant side head for even more sonic control for recording.Every drummer needs to turn down the volume sometime.